Manager Commercial Strategy | Dubbo Regional Council
- Drive commercial opportunities
- Exciting new role
- Enjoy a generous salary and lifestyle benefits
Dubbo Regional Council is seeking a Manager Commercial Strategy to provide strategic leadership of Dubbo Regional Airport and Dubbo Regional Livestock Markets.
Reporting to the Director Organisational Performance, this position is also accountable for identifying, facilitating, and capitalising on short, medium, and long-term commercial opportunities for the organisation that delivers financial and community value.
- Oversee the strategic management of the Airport and Livestock Markets.
- Lead the development of sound business strategies, master plans, and long-term asset plans to maximise commercial opportunities for the organisation.
- Lead and support service reviews across other directorates, identifying opportunities for innovation and partnerships.
- Lead and develop a small high-performance team.
- Establish strong and collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes:
- Experience at a similar scope and scale to this position including detailed understanding and experience driving financial returns from a business unit or organisation.
- Highly developed leadership, planning, and negotiation skills.
- High level organisational skills with demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects.
- Experience managing staff and building positive relationships with the community and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, commerce, or related discipline.
The Dubbo Regional Council is in the Central West of NSW, 389km from Sydney CBD and 307km from Newcastle. It is a major regional centre and has become a vital commercial, industrial, and administrative hub for the region.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 22 August 2022.