The City of Hobart is seeking a highly skilled and experienced aquatic centre management professional to provide leadership to all facets of the management of the Doone Kennedy Hobart Aquatic Centre.
This facility is a high specification and highly utilised recreational asset in the City of Hobart, and the Centre Manager must have a strong background in the management of a large aquatic centre, it's programmes and its operations.
- Aquatic and Sporting Facility Assets Management, Membership Management, Services and Events programming
- Project Management of the Centre's $20M capital programme
- Positive and active engagement with a broad group of stakeholders, including event organisers, sporting bodies and community members.
- Lead and mentor a large and diverse workforce, embedding the organisation's values and a strong performance and customer service ethic
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Recreation or other related discipline are essential.
- Business Management qualifications, or post-graduate qualifications in fields such as Project Management or other related disciplines will be well regarded
There are significant policy, planning, programme & project management and business analysis skills required in this position, and experience or qualifications in these areas will be highly regarded.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior Recreation Facility Management professional to assume leadership of a diverse and interesting portfolio in one of Australia's most attractive and culturally significant cities.
Please click on the link below to download the Information Pack for this role or for a confidential discussion contact Rob Maxwell at Leading Roles on 0407 164 600.
The application period will close at 5pm, Monday 28th May 2018