Lead Engineer - Asset Management | Moreton Bay Regional Council |Strathpine
Lead the asset management planning and drive improvements for a portfolio of $6Bn community assets for a large southeast Queensland council in Moreton Bay region.
We are seeking an engineer with astute asset management planning skills and experience to provide expertise to Moreton Bay Regional Council's decision-makers and to manage a high-performing technical team.
This is a 4-year full-time contract position.
Download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Challenges and Opportunities
- Act as an ambassador for efficient and effective asset management practices
- Partner with the organisation's asset owners to improve performance.
- Lead a culture of customer service, innovation and continuous improvement in asset management decisions.
- Create a mature and trusted asset management service through contemporary thinking and practice.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Strong asset management engineering skills.
- Experience in shaping high-performing teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills in communicating technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor of Engineering with substantial focus on asset management.
Working and Living in the Region
The Moreton Bay Region is located in Queensland’s south-east corner, Strathpine is a 45 minute drive from Brisbane CBD. The regional area spans more than 2,037 square kilometres, and is home to rural townships, urban centres, coastal villages and thriving business precincts. From island getaways and 4WD off-roading to scenic camping spots and fantastic fishing, Moreton Bay region has it all!
How to Apply
Apply with a covering letter addressing the Position section of the information pack.
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 16th March 2020.