Senior Rates Coordinator - Central Queensland
Long Term Contract opportunity (up to 12 months) for an experienced Senior Rates Coordinator.
Leading Roles is seeking a Senior Rates Coordinator to supervise rating operations and maintain rating systems for a regional council in Central Queensland. Working closely with the finance team, the Senior Rates Coordinator will provide high-level support to a team of four motivated rates officers.
- Managing the rating process efficiently
- Supervising and supporting the rates team
- Communicating effectively with staff and council rates customers
- Ensuring that compliance and reporting requirements are met in a timely manner.
The Senior Rates Coordinator plays a pivotal role in Council's finance team, and we are seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Ideally you will have extensive knowledge of Local Government operations, functions and legislative requirements or similar operational experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a revenue role developing contemporary credit management processes.
- Proven experience with Local Government rating software or similar system knowledge is advantageous.
- Proven experience providing high-standard administrative support with excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- High level of customer service skills to manage both internal and external customers.
How to Apply
Please press Apply Now and submit your details. The application period for this role will close once a suitable applicant has been identified. If you'd like a confidential discussion about the role, contact Vanessa Brown - Ph 0488 972 766.