Interim Executive Assistant - South West Qld
Provide high-level support to Senior Executives in this Interim role (approx. 2 months). Must be located at or willing to locate to Saint George - South West Qld for the duration of the contract.
This is a busy role that requires high standards of organisation and planning, outstanding communication skills, sound judgement, confidentiality and accuracy.
- Coordinate meetings between and ensure timely management of diary, invitations, and appointments.
- Provide high level administrative support to senior executives in a busy demanding environment.
- Record management and coordination of files and department documentation.
Skills and attributes
- Deal with complex issues in a sensitive and often political environment.
- Interact with stakeholders at all levels in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Previous Local Government / Council experience in a similar role is preferred.
How to Apply
Please apply now as the application period for this role will close once a suitable applicant has been identified. If you'd like a confidential discussion about the role, contact Vanessa Brown - Ph 0488 972 766.