Director Infrastructure - South Western Slopes NSW
- Lead a multidisciplinary infrastructure team
- 6-month contract opportunity
- Provide strong leadership to the directorate
Leading Roles is seeking an interim Director Infrastructure Delivery to lead major infrastructure programs, manage a large multidisciplinary team and promote continuous improvement to drive operational excellence.
Reporting to the CEO, and as a member of the senior executive team, this role will require broad experience of the leadership and management of infrastructure assets and services.
There are a host of capital projects and a key focus of this role is to provide efficient project management and governance to ensure successful delivery.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong technical knowledge of civil engineering and asset management
- Experience leading an Infrastructure Services Directorate within local government
- A focus on customer experience, organisational performance and continuous improvement
- Strong operational leadership, management skills and experience at an executive level
- A highly collaborative approach to working with internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.