Infrastructure Renewals Engineer | Moreton Bay Regional Council | Strathpine
Provide engineering expertise and technical skills to the budgeting and prioritisation of asset management projects for Moreton Bay Regional Council.
This is a highly technical role that would suit an engineer who understands asset management principles, has experience in network deterioration models and is keen to contribute to an innovative, technology-driven asset management function.
Download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Challenges and Opportunities
- Evaluation of asset condition and predicting consumption of the council's assets over future decades.
- Numerical analysis and high level of attention to detail required, as this is a hands-on, technical role
- Astute data analysis and root cause analysis in evaluation of asset performance and asset failure.
- A culture of innovation, and a focus on adoption of new technology into management of assets, including use of artificial intelligence and robotics.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Strong interest, skills and ability in data analysis and manipulation.
- Experience of evaluation of asset condition and predicting consumption of the council's assets over future decades.
- Bachelor of Engineering in a relevant discipline with substantial focus on asset management.
Working and Living in the Region
The Moreton Bay Region is located in Queensland’s south-east corner, Strathpine is a 45 minute drive from Brisbane CBD. The regional area spans more than 2,037 square kilometres, and is home to rural townships, urban centres, coastal villages and thriving business precincts. From island getaways and 4WD off-roading to scenic camping spots and fantastic fishing, Moreton Bay region has it all!
How to Apply
Apply with a covering letter addressing the Position section of the information pack.
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 16th March 2020.