An exciting career opportunity is available with Fraser Coast Regional Council for an Information Technology Support Coordinator to join the Information Technology team. This role will see you leading a medium sized team in providing technical expertise across the whole organisation with regards to supporting end users in the set-up, functionality and development of the organisation's information technology systems.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of a highly customer focused Service Desk team;
- Contribute and assist with the ongoing continuous improvement of IT customer services;
- Assist with the installation and upgrade of hardware and software as required;
- Monitoring and routine tracking, reporting and auditing of hardware, software and various ICT systems;
- Lead and participate in projects of an IT nature;
- Assist in the creation and ongoing development of Information Technology procedures; and
- Manage your team's performance in line with SLA's.
Essential knowledge, experience and qualifications include:
- Proven experience in a customer service role within an IT environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency;
- Demonstrated ability to be a hands-on leader;
- Possession of a tertiary qualification in an IT related discipline or similar; and
- C Class Driver's Licence.
This role would suit a driven IT professional with a natural customer focus, who has the relevant technical abilities and leadership experience or is capable of taking the next step in their career.
Team fit will be critical to success in this role. Council is seeking candidates who can demonstrate integrity, maturity, excellent communication skills and keenness to work collaboratively with an established and high performing team.
The Fraser Coast sits at the crossroads of the Wide Bay Burnett, one of Australia's fastest-growing regions. This ideal location and affordable relaxed lifestyle, coupled with a diverse industrial base, creates exciting opportunities.
Fraser Coast Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability, and members of racial, ethnic and ethno-religious minority groups are encouraged to apply.
You must be an Australian Citizen or hold the appropriate visa to work in Australia to apply for this role. Leading Roles will undertake checks to confirm your right to work in Australia at offer stage.
Click below to download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application. For a confidential discussion please contact Rob Maxwell on 0407 164 600.
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 10th December 2018.