Information Technology Coordinator
Narrabri Shire Council | Narrabri, NSW
- Provide advice and support on ICT services
- Identify and implement emerging technologies
- Work with an engaged and motivated team
Narrabri Shire Council is seeking an Information Technology Coordinator to oversee a dedicated team. The position reports to the Manager Customer and Information Services and is responsible for advising on all matters related to ICT governance, planning, and resourcing, whilst coordinating the effective delivery of ICT services and solutions to support organisation.
- Provide efficient and effective technical support to all Council users.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day IT and information systems operations within the organisation.
- Coordinate the development of the organisation's ICT strategy and implementation.
- Provide accurate and timely information and advice to management.
- Manage the total life process of the organisation's IT hardware, by developing a robust asset replacement and maintenance plan.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- Experience in delivering IT services to multiple sites.
- Strong skills and experience in delivering IT services.
- Program delivery in line with project methodologies.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology and/or equivalent industry experience.
Narrabri is experiencing a once-in-a generation investment boom, with $7B in projects across gas, agriculture, clean energy, and inland rail.
Narrabri Shire Council is an organisation that values its people, and its community. You will be welcomed into a supportive and thriving environment with an experienced and dedicated team. Council is offering a competitive remuneration package with access to ongoing professional development.
How to Apply
Pleasedownload the candidate information package to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 9 August 2022.