Information Management Officer - South East Queensland
- Work with a fantastic team
- Records management and administration support position
- 12 month contract opportunity
Leading Roles is seeking an Information Management Officer for our local government client in South East Queensland. This is a 12-month contract opportunity.
The Information Management Officer aims to provide efficient and accurate information management services across the organisation. The role will involve auditing and ensuring the organisations name and address register is maintained, liaising with third party storage contractors relating to file retrieval and high-level research for historical data.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in records management and strong administration skills
- Processing the daily collection, sorting, scanning, and registration of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Providing support with disposal of physical and electronic records in accordance with Queensland State Archives Retention Schedules
- Providing support with the delivery of the Intranet project and ongoing maintenance of Intranet content
- Carrying out physical filing activities and the transportation of paper files and boxes, including confidential information, when required
- Ensuring correct references are recorded on all documents according to statutory requirements when registered in Technology One Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
Essential skills and experience:
- Sound understanding of the Queensland State Archive Retention & Disposal Guidelines, Public Records Act 2002, Local Government Act 1993 and Information Privacy Act 2009 (QLD)
- Understanding of Technology One Enterprise Content Management (ECM) or the ability to quickly acquire
- Computer skills are essential including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.