Information and Business Systems Coordinator | Liverpool Plains Shire Council
- Drive system transformation and organisational change
- Create business systems to enhance workflows
- Enjoy a rural lifestyle in the scenic Liverpool Plains
The Information and Business Systems Coordinator will play a key role in supporting Liverpool Plains Shire Council's transformation change project to meet organisational performance and customer service goals.
Reporting to the Manager Customer and Information Services, the Information and Business Systems Coordinator will work with the organisation and its technology providers to create a contemporary and customer-service oriented culture and information systems.
The Information and Business Systems Coordinator will coach, mentor and train staff to gain optimal efficiency from its investment in ICT systems.
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in the system implementation, administration and business analysis of information systems or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in complex customer service focused organisations.
- Strong change management experience to achieve staff engagement and cultural change.
- Demonstrated experience in managing significant IT contracts, procurement and third-party vendor relationships.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic document and records management systems.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Project Management or related discipline highly regarded.
Centrally located in north-west New South Wales is the Liverpool Plains, a rich and highly productive agricultural region. With increased demand for their diverse local produce, the Liverpool Plains has become the food bowl of New South Wales, poised for significant growth and employment opportunities for local communities.
Download the Candidate Information Pack for this role and apply with a covering letter addressing the Position section of the information pack. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Applications will close 5pm, Monday 26 April 2021.