Industrial Relations Coordinator (Temp)| North Queensland
Submit your application for priority processing at https://www.leadingroles.com.au/job-search
About the Role
Leading Roles are an employer of choice for temporary and contract staff for Local Government organisations throughout Queensland. Are you an experienced and qualified Human Resource / Industrial Relations professional with a commitment to working as part of a diverse team and providing quality services?
We have a temporary / contract role available in the Whitsundays region (North Qld) until late December 2019. There is some flexibility in offering an opportunity to work remotely with periodic meetings in the Whitsunday region.
- Coordinating projects for the organisation with an industrial relations focus
- Providing advice on award and certified agreement interpretation
- Reviewing policy and procedure documents and processes
- Deliver professional and commercial advice and consulting services that support best practice human resource management and corporate direction
- Assisting and advising on complex human resources investigations
Benefits of the Role
- Ability to work flexible hours while maintaining efficient services for the organisation
- Bring a "solutions focus" in delivering HR / IR advice
- Broad range of interesting projects
- Ideally you will live in the Whitsundays region or you could work remotely with the ability to travel from Townsville / Mackay when required for meetings
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related areas
- Effective business partnering skills with strong stakeholder management abilities
- Previous experience in a complex work environment supporting a wide variety of occupations
- Have a sound understanding of modern awards and IR / HR legislation
How to Apply
Jump to the front of the queue. Please go to our website www.leadingroles.com.au/job-search to download the Candidate Information Pack for full details of this role. Follow the instructions on how to apply.
For a confidential discussion please contact Rob Maxwell on 0407 164 600
Applications will be processed as they are received so don't delay.