Health Educator | Brisbane
Connect 'n' Grow®
- Facilitate health and community school-based training programs
- Central and North Brisbane schools
- Full-time role - partial work from home opportunity
Connect 'n' Grow is a Registered Training Organisation delivering high-quality health and community services training to adults and within schools in Queensland, South Australia and the Northern Territory.
Their vision is to unlock the true potential of their learners through education.
Their mission is to build a job ready health and social service workforce through optimising training and education opportunities for every individual.
Connect n Grow is seeking an Expert Health Trainer to join their team and provide Vocational Education and Training of Certificate II and III in Health/Community Services within their partner schools. This role will be supporting Central/North Brisbane schools and teachers to plan and coordinate training delivery, including visits to partner schools. You will have the opportunity to work from home when not providing training.
- Qualifications in nursing (EN or RN) or allied health.
- Passionate about the difference health education can make in the world.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Experience delivering training and assessment.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - TAE40116 or 40110 (or willing to obtain as quickly as possible).
Please download the candidate information package to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.