Health Educator | Adelaide
Connect 'n' Grow®
- Facilitate health and community training programs
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Work from home opportunity
Connect 'n' Grow® is a registered training organisation that delivers health and community services training programs. Their vision is to unlock the potential of learners through training and education and build a job-ready health and social services workforce.
Connect 'n' Grow is seeking an Expert Health Trainer/Educator to facilitate health and community training programs within schools and other clinical settings as the organisation continues to expand.
With qualifications as an Enrolled Nurse, Assistant in Nursing, Registered Nurse or Allied Health Professional, the Expert Health Trainer/Educator will deliver Certificate Courses in Community and Health Services.
Key skills, experience and attributes sought:
- Qualifications in Health - EN, RN, AIN or Allied Health.
- Experience in a clinical or community services setting.
- Experience delivering clinical education (desirable).
- Passionate about the difference health education can make in the world.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment - TAE 40116 or 40110 (complete or close to completion).
Connect 'n' Grow® gives every person who aspires to having a successful career in health or social services an opportunity through education.
Please download the candidate information package to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Applications close 5pm Monday 25 October 2021.