Local Laws Governance Professional – Wide Bay-Burnett
- Develop operational maps and procedures
- Follow best practice guidelines from QLD Ombudsman
- Temporary contract role, flexible working from home arrangements
Leading Roles is seeking a temporary Local Laws Governance Professional to support our local government client within their regulatory services team. This is a three-month contract opportunity with possible extension.
Work closely with the Executive Manager Regulatory Services in the development and implementation of business improvement initiatives, as well as reviewing policies and procedures. Create new policies, and procedures for identified gaps and ensure policies are compliant with statutory regulations. Identify appropriate legislation, review business maps including financial maps and Council’s infringement appeals function.
Essential skills and experience
- Prior experience in developing policies, business maps and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret policies, legislative and governance matters
- Demonstrated experience implementing systems, processes and procedures to achieve legislative compliance
- Qualifications in Local Government/Policy Management/Law highly regarded
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.