Health Educator | Townsville
Connect 'n' Grow®
- Facilitate health and community school-based training programs
- Apply your skills to make a difference in the lives of others
- Full-time permanent role in Townsville
Connect 'n' Grow® is a registered training organisation that delivers health and community services training programs. Their vision is to unlock the potential of learners through training and education and build a job-ready health and social services workforce. Connect 'n' Grow is seeking an Expert Health Trainer/Educator to facilitate health and community training programs within schools, hospitals and community settings. With qualifications as a Registered Nurse, the Expert Health Trainer/Educator will review programs, support content development and coordinate the timely delivery of training courses.
Key skills, experience and attributes sought:
- Current Registered Nurse (essential).
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment - TAE 40116 or 40110 (highly desirable).
- Experience delivering clinical education.
- Experience delivering projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about the difference health education can make in the world.
- Technology management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and organisational skills essential.
Connect 'n' Grow® gives every person who aspires to having a successful career in health or social services an opportunity through education. They offer training solutions to businesses, teachers, schools and students through recognised qualifications and short courses.
Download the candidate information pack for this role to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 17 May 2021.