Leading Roles is seeking an Executive Talent Consultant.
Our executive recruitment service Leading Professionals has a strong reputation as a high-quality services provider with our clients and we are seeking an exceptional individual experienced in executive level recruitment to join our growing team.
The Executive Talent Consultant is responsible for the end-to-end management of executive recruitment projects under Leading Roles' recruitment service, Leading Professionals.
Your activities will include:
- Client engagement, including building strong relationships and expert knowledge of their businesses, and becoming a trusted advisor.
- End-to-end recruitment project management; taking project briefs, managing project performance, briefing clients on the progress of projects, providing detailed advice about applicants and assisting clients in their appointment of staff.
- Management of corporate information through our Applicant Tracking System;
- Engagement with and management of candidates;
- Assessment of candidates; conducting desktop assessments, candidate Interviews, and verification of claims;
- Providing high-quality written reports and verbal updates.
We have very high standards of communication and engagement in the management of our recruitment projects, and offer a structured, project managed approach.
There are no sales targets or cold calling in this role, but to be successful, you will need to have exceptional account management, project management and process management skills.
Maturity, credibility and self-motivation are essential for this position.
Regular client meetings are a part of this role, so a high customer service ethic, excellent communication, personal presentation and written skills are critically important.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in executive recruitment and/ or strategic HR management.
- Experience in key account management;
- Excellent project management experience;
- Experience in client engagement at an executive level;
- Strong attention to detail.
- A mature and professional approach;
We are offering an excellent salary, flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to be a key part of the growth of a successful, specialist service. An immediate start is available.
To apply please click on the Apply Now button or for further information contact Leading Roles' Mark Ogston on 0407 674 412.
The application period for this role ends on Monday 11th June 2018 at 5pm.