Download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
The Executive Manager Waste Services provides strategic and operational leadership for the full range of Waste Services delivered by the Fraser Coast Regional Council.
Council is seeking an Executive Manager who has technical, operational and strategic capability. You will have a working knowledge of Waste Management strategy at National and State level and have the ability to apply this at the Local level.
Significant projects are currently underway or planned and will be actuated during the term of the initial appointment. These include:
- Identification and roll out of the new regional landfill;
- New 10-year collection contract;
- Management of waste on World Heritage Listed Fraser Island; and
- Expansion and improvement of Green Waste processing and Landfill Gas.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Providing technical expertise in Waste Management;
- Management of the Operational Workforce;
- Maintenance and Implementation of the Waste Strategy; and
- Whole of business management for Waste services.
Fraser Coast Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability, and members of racial, ethnic and ethno-religious minority groups are encouraged to apply.
You must be an Australian Citizen or hold the appropriate visa to work in Australia to apply for this role. Leading Roles will undertake checks to confirm your right to work in Australia at offer stage.
For a confidential discussion please contact Bernard Maude on 0455528779.
Apply with covering letter addressing the Position section of this information pack.
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 24th June 2019.