Executive Assistant – South West Qld
Dynamic EA role (immediate start) providing high-level support to senior executives in Queensland's southern outback. Leading Roles is seeking an enthusiastic Executive Assistant with outstanding communication skills, sound judgement and attention to detail.
If you are a dedicated EA who is self-motivated and willing to locate to St George, this is an interim role with potential… PLUS self-contained accommodation in St George is included and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Organise meetings and timely management of diary, invitations and appointments
- Interact with stakeholders at all levels in a fast-paced environment
- Filing, data entry and records management
Skills and attributes
- Ability to deal with complex issues in a sensitive and often political environment
- Strong interpersonal communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Previous Local Government/Council experience in a similar role is preferred
Become the EA you’ve always wanted to be – with an interesting and diverse contract role where no two days are the same.
How to Apply
Please apply now as the application period will close once a suitable candidate has been identified. Contact Vanessa Brown on 0488 972 766 for a confidential discussion about the role.