Executive Assistant to CEO | Balonne Shire Council | St George, Qld
- Executive support role to the Mayor and CEO
- Coordinate council functions and assist with special projects
- Professional team environment and values-based culture
The Balonne Shire Council is seeking a resourceful and innovative Executive Assistant with outstanding interpersonal, technology and written communication skills. In a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, the Executive Assistant coordinates council functions and executive appointments and supports the Mayor and CEO in Response and Recovery Disaster Management.
Opportunities and challenges
- Draft, prepare and coordinate high level communications including speeches, invitations, memos and presentations.
- Manage and prioritise meeting schedules and appointments for the CEO and Mayor.
- Liaise with council staff and key stakeholders from all levels of government, private sector and the community.
Qualifications, skills and attributes
- Cert IV Administration or another related field
- Minimum three years' relevant professional experience
- Confidentiality and discretion at all times
- High standard of professionalism, time management and advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Current C Class open driver's licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a values-based organisation and plenty of scope to contribute to the community you live in. If you're ready for a rewarding career move - apply now!
Balonne Shire Council is a future-focused organisation that values diversity and teamwork. Council's vision is connected, innovative communities where economies are strong and opportunities are abundant. Council offers support for training and professional development, competitive remuneration and work/life balance. It's time to swap the long commutes and traffic jams for a tree change in a vibrant community.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 30 August 2021.