Executive Assistant - Tamworth & North West NSW
- Provide high-level support to senior executives
- Professional and supportive team
- 3 month contract role, with possible extension
Leading Roles is seeking an enthusiastic and organised Executive Assistant to support our local government client based in Tamworth and North West NSW. This is a contract role for a minimum of 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
- Managing diary appointments, records and correspondence
- Scheduling and supporting internal and external meetings, including the coordination of travel arrangements
- Agenda planning, minute-taking and coordination of action items from meetings
- Undertaking research; preparing detailed, complex and technical correspondence, reports and submissions to support informed decision making and planning
Skills and attributes:
- Certificate IV in Business or demonstrated experience in an executive support role
- Time management and advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with complex issues in a sensitive and confidential environment
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- High level of proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
The application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.