Executive Assistant - Tamworth & North West NSW
Leading Roles is seeking an enthusiastic and organised Executive Assistant to support the Mayor and General Manager in a busy workplace environment. This is a contract role for a minimum of 3 months, with the possibility of extension. Please note: this role is based in Tamworth and North West NSW and temporary relocation will be required. Travel and accommodation will be provided.
- Provide high-level support to senior executives
- Professional and supportive team
- Contract role, accommodation provided
- Potential to transition to a permanent role
The Executive Assistant coordinates council functions and will manage competing schedules for the Mayor and General Manager.
- Manage diary appointments, records, financial reconciliations, and correspondence. Schedule and support internal and external meetings, including the coordination of travel arrangements
- Agenda planning, minute-taking and coordination of action items from meetings
- Undertake research; prepare detailed, complex and technical correspondence, reports and submissions to support informed decision making and planning
Skills and attributes:
- Certificate IV in Business or Frontline Management or equivalent demonstrated experience in an executive support role
- Time management and advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with complex issues in a sensitive and confidential environment
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- High level of proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.