Executive Assistant - South West QLD
Leading Roles is seeking an enthusiastic Executive Assistant with a collaborative approach and outstanding skills in planning, organising and communication.
With exceptional attention to detail, sound judgement and confidentiality, the Executive Assistant works closely with the executive leadership team in a busy workplace environment.
This is an interim role with potential for ongoing employment, plus self-contained accommodation in St George is included and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Plan, prioritise and coordinate executive schedules
- Accurate and timely management of executive diaries, invitations, meetings and appointments.
- Record management and efficient coordination of departmental files
Skills and attributes:
- Ability to deal with complex issues in a sensitive and often political environment
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Previous Local Government experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
How to Apply
Click apply now as the application period will close once a suitable candidate has been identified.