Environmental Health Officer - Toowoomba region
- Support council's food safety inspection programme
- South East Queensland location
- Excellent rates, 3 months contract, immediate start
Leading Roles is seeking an experienced Environmental Health Officer for a three-month temporary role.
The Environmental Health Officer will undertake council's food safety inspections and a range of other duties including complaints management and COVID-19 compliance checks. The Environmental Health Officer will have a sound understanding of public health legislation, food hygiene and safety standards and environmental health practices.
Qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Health
- Experience in working in a similar role in local government
- High level customer service and communication skills
This is an ideal opportunity to work with a supportive team and improve public and environmental health in a South East Queensland Council.
How to Apply
Please contact Michelle Nguyen on 0402 088 617 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Applications close on 9am Friday 9 April 2021.