Director Infrastructure Delivery - North West NSW
- Lead a large multidisciplinary infrastructure team
- Project manage capital works programs
- Drive asset management and operational performance
Leading Roles is seeking an interim Director Infrastructure Delivery to lead major infrastructure programs, manage a large multidisciplinary team and promote continuous improvements to drive operational excellence. The Director Infrastructure Delivery will provide leadership of transport infrastructure including water and sewer networks.
This is an opportunity for an outcomes-focused infrastructure leader to drive team development and asset management.
This is a 6-month contract, from December 2021 to May 2022, with possible extension.
- Continue the development and implementation of major infrastructure programs, including water and sewer networks
- Lead works programs (with time and cost targets) to ensure the efficient allocation of resources with minimal downtime and wastage
- Promote a safe working environment that is compliant in accordance with Council's Workplace Health and Safety policy and procedures.
Essential skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a discipline relevant to infrastructure delivery
- Experience leading an Infrastructure Services Directorate within local government
- Capability in financial, asset and business management
- Strong project management experience to lead key capital projects.
- Exceptional workforce leadership and stakeholder engagement skills.
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.