Director Corporate and Community Services | Mount Isa City Council
- Lead corporate and financial strategy for Mount Isa City Council
- Drive corporate services leadership, focusing on financial performance
- Build team capability and organisational performance
The Director of Corporate and Community Services will shape corporate strategy delivery and position Mount Isa City Council as a successful and financially sustainable organisation. With a key focus on improving organisational performance, the Director of Corporate and Community Services will offer leadership and expertise to the organisation's financial sustainability and build capability in organisational financial management.
Mount Isa City Council is embarking on a substantial change project with organisational performance and sustainability as the key goals. The change project includes a new CEO, executive leadership team and management structure, and improved systems.
Key skills, experience and attributes sought
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, legal or related discipline and postgraduate qualifications in management or business.
- Strong financial management and corporate services leadership in large organisations with a diverse service base is highly desirable.
- Influential communication skills and personal values aligned to the values of Council.
Mount Isa is a vibrant, multicultural region, which entices people from all corners of the globe to make this wonderful outback city their home. It's a family friendly city, rich with community pride and a land of opportunity for those seeking career, work/life balance and outback lifestyle.
Please download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Belinda Walker on 0411 449 447.
Applications will close 5pm, Monday 1 March 2021.