Leading Roles currently has an opportunity for experienced Data Entry Specialists.
This role will be for a 5 week assignment.
The position is based in Brisbane in the cosmopolitan suburb of Newstead, near the Gasworks Precinct. This is an exciting, fast paced role that requires accuracy and enthusiasm.
Working within a local State Government group, the key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate and consistent data entry;
- Updating of 2,000 separate records within the business;
- Commitment to the 5-week duration; and
- High volume input of data.
Essential knowledge and experience include:
- Strong experience in Administration;
- Demonstrated high volume data entry experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge Microsoft Office;
- Strong attention to detail with exposure to high volume data entry; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (i.e. written and verbal).
Leading Roles is offering a flexible hourly rate based on the experience and knowledge you would bring to the role.
Click Apply Now to submit your application. For a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Healey on 0474 426 986.
The application period for this role ends on Friday 2 November 2018 at 5pm.