Leading Roles currently has an opportunity for experienced Data Entry Specialists.
The position is based in Brisbane in the cosmopolitan suburb of Newstead, near the Gasworks Precinct. This is an exciting, fast paced role that requires accuracy and enthusiasm.
Working within a local state Government group, the key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate and consistent data entry;
- Imbedding links into documents; and
- High volume input of data.
Essential knowledge and experience include;
- Strong experience in Administration;
- Demonstrated high volume data entry experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge Microsoft Office;
- Strong attention to detail with exposure to high volume data entry;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (i.e. written and verbal); and
- Experience with Confluence is desirable.
Leading Roles is offering a flexible hourly rate based on the experience and knowledge you would bring to the role.
Click apply now to submit your application. The application period for this role ends on Wednesday 19th June 2019 at 5pm.