Customer Contact Officer – South East Queensland
- Contribute to a positive workplace culture
- Customer service and collaborative team environment
- Immediate start, 3-month contract, competitive rates
Leading Roles is seeking a customer service superstar for our local government client in South East Queensland. As the Customer Contact Officer, you will greet customers with a smile, deal with general enquiries over the phone and multitask across systems and applications. This is an immediate start with three-month contract and possible extension.
If you have exceptional customer service and time management skills and enjoy working in a team environment, this could be the contract opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Provide professional and courteous frontline customer service in a consistent and timely manner
- Receive and process payments from customers over the counter, phone, online or by mail
- Provide over-the-phone assistance to customers attempting to access on-line services
- Ensure customer applications meet internal and regulatory compliance processes
- Safeguard the confidentiality and integrity of customer information
- Assist with administrative duties including record maintenance.
Essential skills and experience:
- Certificate or Diploma in Government and/or extensive experience in a customer service environment
- Current knowledge of relevant statutory requirements
- Accurate data entry and keenness to learn new systems and procedures
- Attention to detail and organised diary management
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in local government will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Please click apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.