Customer Contact Officer - South-east Queensland
- Competitive hourly rates
- Immediate start
- Professional and supportive team
Leading Roles is seeking an experienced local government Customer Contact Officer. This is a two-month contract with possible extension and immediate start.
As the Customer Contact Officer, you will provide exceptional frontline customer service (both internal and external) in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide efficient, effective frontline customer service
- Respond to telephone, counter and email enquiries
- Ensure reception and workstations are presentable
- Ensure customer applications meet internal and regulatory compliance processes
- Correctly follow all administration procedures including guidelines, checklists, standards and workplace health and safety
- Receive and process payments from customers over the counter, phone or by mail
Essential skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field and/or extensive customer service experience
- Current knowledge of relevant statutory requirements
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in local government will be highly regarded
How to Apply
Please click apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.