Coordinator Regional Services | Mackay Regional Council
- Lead a large multidisciplinary team in the delivery and maintenance of park assets
- Contribute to a positive and engaged workforce culture
- Enjoy an idyllic lifestyle on the Central Queensland Coast
Mackay Regional Council has a strong focus on liveability for its residents and has been investing heavily in its parks and recreational assets.
Council is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Coordinator Regional Services to lead the delivery and maintenance of facilities including park assets, buildings, arboriculture, cemeteries and botanic areas.
Reporting to the Manager Parks and Environment and forming part of the leadership team, the Coordinator Regional Services will ensure the delivery of high standards of facilities for the residents of the Mackay Region.
Key Skills, Experience and Attributes Sought:
- Substantial experience in one or more of the following areas: facilities management, built assets, playground construction, arboriculture, cemeteries or botanic gardens.
- Experience leading multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Qualifications in a related field such as Facilities Management, Building Maintenance, Logistics, Asset Management.
- General Construction Induction Training.
- 'C' Class Driving License.
Located on the Central Queensland coast, Mackay has a vibrant economy and idyllic lifestyle. It's also a fast-emerging tourism hotspot renowned for its spectacular beaches, national parks, conservation areas and Australia's longest stretch of sub-tropical rainforest.
Please download the candidate information pack to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close at 5pm Monday 1 November 2021.