Coordinator Rates and Revenue - Central Queensland - 3 month contract
Leading Roles is seeking a Coordinator Rates and Revenue to supervise rating operations and maintain rating systems in Central Queensland.
This is a three-month contract with possible extension, competitive hourly rates and accommodation provided.
The Coordinator Rates and Revenue is a leadership position overseeing our client's accounts receivable, revenue and rating functions. Working closely with the Manager Finance, the Coordinator Rates and Revenue will ensure efficient day-to-day operations and drive the development and strength of critical revenue raising functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the rating and accounts receivable function efficiently
- Supervise and support the rates and accounts receivable teams to deliver service excellence
- Ensure efficient functioning of the reporting of revenue levying and collections in line with statutory requirements
- Oversee the development and implementation of procedures and guidelines that support the levying and collection of rates and accounts receivable revenue
- Ensure that compliance and reporting requirements are met in a timely manner
The Coordinator Rates and Revenue plays a pivotal role in the finance team, and we are seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Ideally you will have extensive knowledge of Local Government operations, functions and legislative requirements or similar operational experience
- Ability to provide analysis and modelling for financial reports and budgets
- Demonstrated experience in administering debt recovery and management practices
- High-standard administrative support with excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- High level of customer service skills to manage both internal and external customers.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.