Fraser Coast Regional Council is seeking a Coordinator ePlanning.
The main requirement of this position is to manage Council's eBusiness and Planning reform projects to ensure successful implementation and achievement of project milestones and deliverables. This role will be offered as 2 year fixed term contract.
Key duties will include;
- Coordinate the eBusiness and planning reforms projects to ensure successful achievement of project timetables and deliverables.
- Oversee the implementation of supporting project inputs within the key stakeholders groups to support ePlanning integrity.
- Develop, implement and document formal procedures for project implementation and drive business process reform.
Essential skills and experience will include;
- Degree qualification in Business studies, town planning and/or project management.
- Proven experience in project management with particular emphasis on ePlanning, eCommerce, business improvement and change management.
- Strong understanding of planning legislation and local government, in particular a strong understanding of the Queensland development assessment process and key legislative requirements.
Team fit will be critical to success in this role. Council are seeking candidates who can demonstrate integrity, maturity, excellent communication skills and keenness to work collaboratively with an established and high performing team.
The Fraser Coast sits at the crossroads of the Wide Bay Burnett, one of Australia's fastest-growing regions. This ideal location and affordable relaxed lifestyle, coupled with a diverse industrial base, creates exciting opportunities.
Fraser Coast Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability, and members of racial, ethnic and ethno-religious minority groups are encouraged to apply.
You must be an Australian Citizen or hold the appropriate visa to work in Australia to apply for this role. Leading Roles will undertake checks to confirm your right to work in Australia at offer stage.
For an information pack and to apply for this role, please visit our website http://www.leadingroles.com.au/job-search/ or contact Rob Maxwell on 0407 164 600.
Applications close: 5.00pm Tuesday 3rd April 2018.