Compliance Manager | Connect 'n' Grow®
- Lead continuous improvement and compliance activities
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Townsville or Sunshine Coast location
Connect 'n' Grow® is a registered training organisation that delivers health and community services training programs for businesses, schools, teachers and students. The vision is to unlock the potential of learners through training and education and build a job-ready health and social services workforce.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Compliance Manager will drive continuous improvement to ensure compliance with RTO industry standards and best practice guidelines. As Connect 'n' Grow® expands across Australia and overseas, the Compliance Manager will play a key role in ensuring the compliance, quality and timely services for the company's growing community of valued clients.
Key skills, experience and attributes sought:
- Experience in a similar role, working in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience developing and maintaining productive relationships.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional, collaborative approach with a high attention to detail.
Connect 'n' Grow® gives every person who aspires to having a successful career in health or social services an opportunity through education. They offer training solutions to businesses, teachers, schools and students through recognised qualifications and short courses.
Please download the candidate information package to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 21 June 2021.