Community Development & Cultural Services Manager | Balonne Shire Council | St George, Qld
An excellent career opportunity to influence the development and cultural vitality of the communities of the beautiful Balonne Shire.
Leading Roles is seeking a engaging, energetic and dynamic Community Development & Cultural Services Manager to lead community and library services and multicultural development programs for the Balonne Shire Council.
The Community Development & Cultural Services Manager is a part of the council's leadership team and has a key role in partnering with other community groups and delivering services that enhance community wellbeing and have a positive impact for the Balonne Shire.
- Operational leadership of community and multicultural development programs and library services.
- Develop the community consultation and engagement strategy.
- Proactively build valuable networks and community partnerships, identifying and coordinating community programs.
- Provide leadership and management of a highly motivated team.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated understanding of the relevant legislation, regulations, policies and procedures in relation to Community Development, Library Services, and Cultural Services.
- Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Experience leading a multidisciplinary team
- Qualifications or relevant experience pertaining to this role
There's plenty of scope to contribute to the community you live in. If you're ready for a rewarding career move - apply now!
Living and working in the Region
Proud of its arts and culture, Balonne Shire Council promotes sustainable communities and healthy lifestyles. Council also offer competitive remuneration and enviable work/life balance. It's time to swap the long commutes and traffic jams for a tree change in a vibrant community.
How to Apply
Download the Candidate Information Pack for this role and apply with a covering letter addressing the Position section of the information pack. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Applications close: 5pm on Monday 3 August 2020.