Civil Project Managers / Field Supervisors - North Queensland - 3 Roles
Manage, coordinate and oversee civil works projects.
Leading Roles is seeking experienced Civil Project Managers and a Field Supervisor to effectively manage and facilitate the successful delivery of civil projects for councils in North Queensland.
Conduct Inspection Test Plans (ITPs) to ensure quality assurance (QA) procedures are compliant and civil projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Immediate start for three (3) qualified managers on a contract basis (full time hours) for 6 months with possibility for extension.
- Project manage the civil works projects to completion within time and budget
- Manage contractors and suppliers to ensure compliance
- Manage all communications and key stakeholder engagement
Essential skills and experience:
- Civil Engineering and/or relevant Project Management qualifications with at least five years' experience
- Experience with signage, protocols, ITPs and QA is essential
- Strong project management skills with the ability to assist on the ground
- Sound understanding of plant and equipment (graders and excavators)
- Knowledge and understanding of plans and survey principles
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Previous experience working on large civil projects is desirable
- Previous experience working in local government will be highly regarded
How to Apply
The application period for this role will close when suitable applicants have been identified. Please apply now or contact Vanessa Brown on 0488 972 766 for a confidential discussion about the roles.