The City of Gold Coast is creating a modern, globally connected city in one of the fastest-growing regions in Australia. The City is seeking an outstanding Chief Information Officer to provide executive leadership to all facets of the organisation's ICT function.
- Gold Coast - Inspired by Lifestyle. Driven by Opportunity
- Lead ICT in the second-largest local government in Australia
- Achieve council's vision for a modern, globally connected city
Reporting to the Director Organisational Services, the CIO is responsible for ensuring the City provides business-outcome driven ICT solutions and services that maximise value for money and maintain utmost security.
The Key Responsibilities of the role extend across five key themes:
- Development, delivery and implementation of an integrated ICT Strategy
- Digital transformation through high-quality business technology, communications and information systems
- Undertake a critical review of the City's enterprise architecture
- Information security and risk management
- Inspire the direction and purpose of a high performing team
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced ICT leader who has enjoyed success in a role of a similar size and scope, including the delivery of an ICT strategic plan, business technology strategy, information security and risk management services.
Superior analytical skills and problem-solving capability, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills will be essential to success in this role.
As the CIO you will join the organisation at a pivotal moment, managing substantial investments for the community. The CIO will have a critical role in the development and delivery of the ICT strategy that supports the council's vision for the future.
Please download the or contact Mark Ogston on 0407 674 412 or for a confidential discussion about this role. Applications close 5pm Friday 4 March 2022.