Glen Innes Severn Council | Chief Financial Officer | Glen Innes
- Strategic financial forecasting and financial risk management
- Influence culture and drive continuous improvements
- $150,000 remuneration package & salary packaging options.
Glen Innes Severn Council is seeking a future-focussed Chief Financial Officer to lead Council's financial sustainability strategy, manage financial risk and ensure compliance. Reporting to the Director Corporate and Community Services and part of the General Manager's leadership team, the CFO is a strategic and operational leadership role that will shape the long-term financial future of Glenn Innes Severn Council.
Opportunities and Challenges
- Lead financial strategy and governance aligned to the Strategic Planning Framework
- Maximise budget impact and minimise financial risk
- Lead and mentor the finance team to deliver sound financial management
- Review and improve financial performance across the organisation
- Build capacity of Council's non-financial managers.
Professional experience, technical skillset and relevant tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded, but outstanding communication skills, a consultative and collaborative approach and alignment to Council's values and culture is essential.
Guided by values of respect, integrity, courage, honesty and transparency, Council's vision is to lead a confident, inclusive community that is resilient and proud of its spirit and collective achievements, heritage and environment.
How to Apply
Please download the Candidate Information Pack to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 2 August 2021.