The North Burnett Regional Council is seeking the organisation's next Chief Executive Officer.
This is a great opportunity for a local government leader to be involved in a progressive, proactive and innovation-focused region.
The Mayor and Council have high expectations for this position and are keen to position North Burnett as a formidable, influential organisation that is transitioning from surviving to thriving. This role will be crucial to the Council's future, and this role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, successful local government professional to join the North Burnett team.
The Mayor is highly capable, a dynamic leader and is engaged and passionate about her region. She has laid down the challenge to applicants for this role to;
- Show that regional councils can be positive, innovative, successful and sustainable,
- Embrace our issues as the challenges you can't wait to solve,
- Represent the North Burnett as an integral and vital piece of Queensland's economic success,
- Be passionate about Local Government and show it in everything you do,
- Be open to lots of new ideas, challenge the status quo and be a little bit different,
- Demonstrate strong leadership,
- Have a great sense of humour, and,
- Empower others to succeed, and build and develop individuals, teams and a culture that other councils will envy.
If this kind of challenge sounds like your kind of opportunity, then make your application as soon as possible - time is of the essence.
Please download the information pack to assist your application, or call Leading Roles' Mark Ogston for a confidential discussion on 0407 674 412.
Applicant Information Pack:
An outstanding executive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
The application period will close at 5pm on Monday 2nd July 2018.