Leading Roles is hiring!
Leading Roles is a highly specialised recruitment provider, focussed on executive and senior management, and specialist technical roles for the Local Government sector.
Our business is growing, and we are seeking a part-time recruitment professional to provide administrative support to the General Manager and recruitment team of Leading Roles.
The key skills that we require for this position include;
- Use of recruitment CRM systems, or similar corporate systems
- Experience in providing administrative support to a small team
- High standards of written communication
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Management of travel arrangements
- Coordination of conference and event attendance
- Administering contractor time sheets and client approvals
There will be some interaction with our clients, so excellent customer service, high levels of integrity, maturity and confidentiality are critical in this position.
This role would suit an experienced administrator who is seeking flexibility, diversity and the opportunity to work from home.
For the right person, we are offering an excellent salary and the opportunity to be involved in a diverse, interesting and growing business.
For a confidential discussion about this position, please call Eleanor Ogston, General Manager, Leading Roles on 0439 865 965, or simply submit your CV through www.leadingroles.com.au
Applications close on Monday 19th February 2018.