Click below to download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
- Apply your technical and theoretical Business Analyst skills within a progressive work environment;
- Enjoy a diversity of projects; and
- Join a performance focused Council where integrity and customer service are priorities.
This position will contribute to the development, maintenance and support of Council's Business Systems through the provision of specialist advice, analysis and support. You will work in a professional, efficient and confidential manner ensuring the development and maintenance of good working relationships with all staff, application vendors and other key stakeholders.
You will contribute to the effective delivery of multiple business systems projects by providing technical and analytical skills, advising on matters of complexity and exercising sound judgement. You will:
- Facilitate workshops to capture, document and review existing business processes;
- Assist in the analysis of and recommendations for business process redesign to deliver performance improvements;
- Develop Test Plans and coordinate User Acceptance Testing Phases;
- Develop and provide training;
- Provide system administration configuration, including configuration of Business Process Automation (BPA) forms and workflows; and
- Actively engage, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
You will have previous experience working within the Technology One platform and strong experience in scoping, mapping and analysing business process requirements. Your high level of interpersonal and communication skills will enable you to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders to manage issues, celebrate successes, and meet changing organisational needs.
Council offers excellent working conditions, including 9-day fortnight and a range of generous employee benefits including flexible working arrangements and supports and encourages its employees with training and professional development opportunities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or hold the appropriate visa to work in Australia to apply for this role. Leading Roles will undertake checks to confirm your right to work in Australia at offer stage.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria in the Information Pack. Applications should be provided in Word (.doc or .docx) format.
Applications will close on Monday 15th April 2019 at 5pm.