Download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
This is an ideal time to join Lockyer Valley Regional Council in the position of Business Systems Officer. The council is working on a program of technology upgrades to set in place exceptional service standards to the local community.
- Apply your technical and theoretical Enterprise System Administration skills within a progressive work environment.
- Enjoy a diversity of projects.
- Join a performance focused Council where integrity and customer service are priorities.
This position will contribute to the development, maintenance and support of Council's Business Systems through the provision of specialist advice, analysis and support. You will work in a professional, efficient and confidential manner ensuring the development and maintenance of good working relationships with all staff, application vendors and other key stakeholders.
You will contribute to the effective delivery of multiple business systems projects by providing technical and analytical skills, advising on matters of complexity and exercising sound judgement. You will:
- Provide system administration configuration, including configuration of Business Process Automation (BPA) forms and workflows;
- Assist in the analysis of and recommendations for business process redesign to deliver performance improvements;
- Develop Test Plans and coordinate User Acceptance Testing Phases;
- Develop and provide training; and
- Actively engage, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
Previous experience working within the Technology One platform will be highly regarded and strong experience in scoping, mapping and analysing business process requirements. Your high level of interpersonal and communication skills will enable you to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders to manage issues, celebrate successes, and meet changing organisational needs.
Apply with covering letter addressing the Position section of this information pack.
Applications will close on Monday 24th June 2019 - 5.00pm