Leading Roles is a local government specialist provider. Our mission is to transform councils everywhere through high performing people. Our team of professionals enjoy working from home, flexible work practices and a high level of autonomy.
Leading Roles is seeking an experienced administrative professional to provide business support to the General Manager and our recruitment team. The Business Support Officer is a rewarding role within our organisation, and includes the following key responsibilities:
- Executive Assistance to the General Manager and Principal; making appointments, assisting with correspondence and drafting reports.
- Support to the recruitment team in posting advertisements to job boards, preparing recruitment documentation and assisting with verification checks and reports.
- Champion our technology platforms, assisting team members to get the best out of our systems.
- Lead recruitment support processes and templates in collaboration with team members.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff, candidates and clients.
We're looking for a proactive support professional to:
- Use their exceptional communication skills to assist our busy team and provide excellent service.
- Manage diverse tasks and projects with ease, juggling competing priorities and respond quickly to change.
- Apply a strong attention to detail and provide high quality work with minimal supervision.
- Identify opportunities for business improvement including more efficient use of resources and systems and improving our customer experience
Ideally, we are looking for a self-motivated team player to job-share on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. We offer an excellent salary, a flexible work environment and professional learning and development opportunities. At Leading Roles, our positive team culture is founded on respect for each other, demonstrating integrity, being accountable and living our shared values.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eleanor Ogston, General Manager on 0439 865 965. To apply please submit your CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you are interested in working for Leading Roles and what you will bring to the table.
Applications close Monday 15 March 2021