Business Analyst and Change Lead
Tablelands Regional Council | Atherton, North Qld
- System modernisation project
- Lead change management activities
- Review business processes
Lead business process mapping for a systems modernisation project. The Tablelands Regional Council is seeking an enthusiastic Business Analyst and Change Lead to identify business systems issues, develop strategies for business improvements and manage change initiatives across the organisation.
- Technical requirements analysis and business process mapping
- Investigate operational efficiencies and identify process improvement opportunities
- Develop requirements, diagrams and flow charts to clearly outline business requirements
- Support the implementation of new business processes
- Assist with other project activities such as user acceptance testing, training
- Review formatting as a variety of test formats used.
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor of Commerce, Finance, Information Technology or business-related degree is desirable
- Experience in designing and developing business improvement processes
- Experience in undertaking business process analysis and modelling
- Change management experience, impact assessment and support for change adoption
- Analytical, pragmatic and creative problem solver.
The Tablelands is renowned for its stunning landscapes and diversity, from world heritage rainforests and outback savannahs to rare tree-kangaroos, shy platypus and dancing brolgas. With its mountains, wide open spaces, and a refreshing tropical climate the Tablelands is ideal all year round for bushwalking, cycling, water-skiing, sailing, fishing and horse riding.
How to Apply
Download the Candidate Information Package to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 5 July 2021.