Asset Technical Officer (Temp)
Excellent 3-month contract (possible extension) for a motivated Asset Technical Officer.
Leading Roles is seeking an Asset Technical Officer to assist with asset data capture and analysing asset infrastructure information required for asset and network management purposes.
- Collecting, administering and updating Council's infrastructure asset data.
- Determine remediation works to be undertaken within council's Strategic Asset Management Plan and capital works program.
- Undertake asset inspections and validations
- Asset data analysis
Essential skills and experience:
- IPWEA Professional Certificate in Asset Management Planning or similar qualifications and demonstrated relevant work experience within a Civil Infrastructure capacity.
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic asset management principles and practices.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of transport, stormwater and associated infrastructure, including familiarity with Australian Standards and specifications for design and construction of these assets.
- Demonstrated computer literacy, with the ability to utilise financial, records management, project management, asset management and Microsoft Office suite of programs.
This role would suit a developing civil engineer with sound asset management experience or an individual who has demonstrated asset management and data management experience.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now to submit your application, the application period for this role will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.