Asset Management Specialist
Shire of Ashburton | Western Australia
- Contribute to developing best practice asset management strategies
- Develop your career within a highly experienced team
- Generous package with accommodation and allowances
The Shire of Ashburton is seeking an Asset Management Specialist to provide technical advice regarding management of council's asset register. As the Asset Management Specialist, you will also incorporate risk management plans for assets to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and guidelines.
- Provide strategic technical advice relating to the framework for asset management
- Assist in the development of asset management strategies, policies and plans
- Facilitate asset data collection ensuring information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Grow and develop your career and expertise in a structured, supportive and professional work environment.
- Competitive salary package includes accommodation, generous relocation assistance, excellent superannuation matching scheme, funded holiday travel and regional allowances
Qualifications, skills and attributes
- Tertiary qualifications in Asset Management, Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- Knowledge and experience of work practices relevant to local government asset management practices
- Work with key stakeholders, negotiating and influencing to promote and embed the organisation's asset information management systems
- Knowledge of applicable engineering design and construction specifications
- Advanced research and report writing
Working and Living in the Region
This role offers professional development and work/life balance. Based in Tom Price, the highest town in Western Australia, the Shire of Ashburton is an ideal region to explore the rugged wonders of Karijini National Park and the gateway to the Hamersley Ranges.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 9 August 2021.