Asset Management Coordinator | Burdekin Shire Council, Ayr, North Queensland
- Lead a small technically capable Asset Management team
- Develop your career in a supportive work environment
- Live and work in a region that offers excellent work life balance
This is an ideal opportunity to apply your Asset Management expertise in managing roads, buildings (and other structures), water and sewer and stormwater assets with a focus on data quality, asset planning and lifecycle management while providing strategic input to Council's capital works program.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of asset management strategies, policies and procedures for the collection, recording and reporting of Council asset information.
- Coordinate and lead a well-developed small technical team.
- Continued development of Councils asset management systems (Technology ONE) and plans.
- Coordinate, develop and maintain Council's Asset Register and Asset Management Systems.
Qualifications, Skills, Attributes:
- Tertiary Qualifications in a related field (Asset Management, Civil Engineering, Building and Construction, Geographical Information Systems)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Local Government or related entity.
- Knowledge and experience in contemporary asset management principles, processes and systems.
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to lead and collaborate within a Local Government entity.
A great opportunity to make this role your own, develop your career, enjoy work life balance and contribute to the community you live in. If you're ready for a rewarding career move - apply now!
The Burdekin, where unspoilt natural beauty meets a thriving rural community right on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef. From pristine beaches to exhilarating adventure sports, world-class fishing and unique cultural attractions, there is so much to discover!
How to Apply
Please visit 1740 - Asset Management Coordinator - Candidate Information Pack.pdf to download the Candidate Information Pack or contact Angie Simmonds on 0423 657 133 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Applications close 5pm Monday 25 April 2022.