Asset Information Manager
Sunshine Coast Council | Caloundra, Qld
Provide leadership, technical expertise and direction to the Asset Information Management team in the planning and delivery of an asset information function for the organisation.
The Asset Information Manager provides technical and operational leadership to council's asset information management strategy, asset management planning and decision-making processes.
This is a newly created position leading the Asset Information Management unit to develop and manage council's asset information including the development of asset information strategies, analysis and mining of asset data and the management of associated asset information management systems.
About the Role
We are seeking a senior asset information management professional who has very strong technical knowledge and experience of shaping organisational asset management processes through cutting edge use of data.
Key responsibilities are:
- Provide expertise and leadership as the senior manager leading the asset information management function.
- Engage across the organisation and coordinate the development of a whole-of-council approach to asset information management.
- Use asset information to support the council's asset custodians' management of assets.
- Provide leadership of the Asset Information team and the planning and delivery of its projects and services.
- Develop, deliver, maintain and evaluate strategies which support sound asset information management.
Experience and Qualifications required:
Contemporary asset information management leadership experience and suitable qualifications are essential for this role including:
- Bachelor or post-graduate qualifications in relevant fields such as Engineering, Computer or Information Systems Management and extensive experience in asset information management.
- Demonstrated leadership, organisational and people management skills, cultural awareness and the ability to prioritise while working to demanding deadlines.
- Significant experience in developing Asset Information Strategies, Asset Information Standards, Asset Information Specification.
The Sunshine Coast Council is an organisation that values its people and local communities. Council's vision is to be Australia's most sustainable region - Healthy, Smart, and Creative. The Council is at the forefront of delivering a number of game-changer projects that will see the region become a hub for innovation, entrepreneurship and creativity, along with opportunities and a lifestyle for all to enjoy.
Living on the Sunshine Coast
Sunshine Coasters are known for their easy-going charm, friendly communities and laid-back culture. With a year-round calendar of sporting events, arts and cultural programs, food, wine and music festivals, there's so much to do and even more to discover on the Sunshine Coast!
How to Apply
Please download the Candidate Information Pack for full details of this role. Follow the instructions on how to apply.
For a confidential discussion please contact Rob Maxwell - 0407 164 600.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 25 September 2020.