Administration Officer - Finance
Diverse contract role providing admin support and customer service excellence
Leading Roles is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Administration Officer to provide support for a regional council's finance team and assist customers with property and rates enquiries. This is a short-term contract with potential, plus self-contained accommodation in Saint George is included and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
The Administration Officer-Finance will provide team support for administration and financial services for debtors, creditors and customer service enquires.
- Minimum two years' relevant experience, in similar positions
- Ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and financial management systems, Synergy Soft and Altus and MAGIQ would be an advantage
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills with an ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders in a culturally diverse environment
- Previous experience working with Local Government rating systems highly regarded
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail
- Cert III or IV Local Government Administration or Financial Management would be an advantage
- Current C Class open drivers licence
This is an interesting and diverse contract role where no two days are the same. It's not just about crunching numbers - you will be able to contribute positively to a supportive team-based work environment and live in a wonderful location in Queensland's southern outback.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now to submit your application.