Administration Officer (Buildings and Facilities) - Temporary role - 6 months
Leading Roles has a temporary contract opportunity (up to 6 months) for an experienced Administration Officer to provide administrative support to the Buildings and Facilities team within a local government organisation.
Reporting to the Community Facilities Business Coordinator, you will be working with a well-developed and professional team who manage the organisation's buildings and facilities.
Well-developed experience in administration support for building and facility management services will be highly regarded. Ideally you will also have experience working with and interacting with all levels of management and external stakeholders, including tradespeople and contractors.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Administration support duties
- Preparation of reports and correspondence
- A good understanding of procurement processes
- Generating purchase requisitions.
- Invoice management
- Accurate data entry
- Database management
- Correspond and communicate with suppliers and business units regarding Council services.
- Managing and actioning phone and email enquiries
Required knowledge, qualifications and experience include:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role
- Administrative skills (letters, phone enquiries, spreadsheets, customer service, Microsoft Office applications)
- A high level of customer service
- Knowledge of procurement processes
- Local, State or Federal government experience very desirable.
- Previous experience working with TechnologyOne software systems - Highly regarded
- Certificate III business qualifications or equivalent and / or demonstrated experience
- Qld open C class drivers license
This position is located in Gatton, Queensland with close proximity to Western Brisbane, Ipswich and Darling Downs.
Leading Roles is offering a competitive hourly rate with a view to commencement in early January 2020.
Click on Apply Now to submit your application.
Applications will close on Friday 10 January 2020 at 5pm or earlier, so please express your interest as soon as possible.