Accounting Professionals - Sunshine Coast, Wide Bay-Burnett
- Seeking TechOne professionals
- Software implementation projects
- Immediate start, 3-month contracts with possible extension
Leading Roles is seeking accountants, business analysts and finance customer service professionals with experience in TechnologyOne systems. Ideally you will have worked in a Council or agile organisation using this innovative technology.
Our client is undergoing a systems upgrade from TechnologyOne CA to TechnolgyOne CIA and we are seeking skilled professionals to assist the implementation process. Must have prior experience with TechnologyOne CIA. This is a great opportunity to be involved in the project works of moving from TechnologyOne CA to TechnologyOne CIA. All roles are minimum 3-month contracts with accommodation provided. You must be available to commence immediately and commit to the assignment.
- Business Analyst
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Purchasing Officers
- Customer Service System experience with Enterprise Cash Receipting
Essential skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Business, Procurement, or equivalent are desirable
- Local Government experience preferred
- Proactive, dynamic and flexible approach
- Find solutions to problems and challenges
- Confident, clear communicator with a wide range of stakeholders.
The application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified for each role.